We are very serious about copyright infringement rules!
Safe Decision is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), European Union Copyright Directive ("EUCD") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please acknowledge that we DO NOT host or keep any files or copyrighted material on Safe Decision's sites. We DO NOT host torrent files, torrent hash data, and/or any torrent metafiles. In addition, we do not control the removal of any content from any other web site in any shape or form. If you were referred to us by using a link at a third-party site, then please contact THEM directly.
Summarizing all the above, you CANNOT in "good faith" believe that any copyrighted material that you state is being infringed is not authorized to be displayed on our website.
If you are still convinced that your copyrights are infringed and that you need to mail us a request for content removal, we can offer a copyrighted content removal services to copyright owners or their authorized representatives.
If you found and want to inform us about a copyright infringement on this website, please mail us an official request to be carefully reviewed by our Copyright abuse department. It's important to keep in mind that WE DO NOT KEEP any copyrighted content on our website and we ought to, due to this fact, check all copyrighted content removal requests in details before proceeding with them.
To start the process on copyrighted content removal, please give us a copyrighted content removal request, made according to DMCA rules. Your copyright content removal application SHOULD HAVE ALL the items listed below. Otherwise our copyright abuse department will have to decline your application
1. Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s)
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address so that our Copyright Abuse Department can easily contact you.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing on a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, and which you request to be removed. IF YOU MADE A WEB OR INTERNET SEARCH FOR THE FILES, YOU SHOULD LIST A LINK FOR EACH SEARCH RESULT WHICH LEADS TO OUR WEBSITE OR THE FILE FOR DOWNLOAD THAT ALLEGEDLY CONTAINS INFRINGING CONTENT. Therefore please make sure to provide (a) the search query used by you, and (b) the URL for EACH infringing search result you file a complaint about. Please locate the materials by their exact URL(s).
5. State that you are in a good faith belief that use of the material in an infringing way reported is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law. NOTE AGAIN, OUR SITE DOES NOT HOST ANY FILES!
6. State that the information in the report provided is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
7. Please use the following subject for your email request: "Copyrighted content removal request".
We have a right to reject any incomplete or anonymous messages.
We do not have to answer to threats of any kind. Please make sure your request is polite and decent. Please remember before sending your request: WE DO NOT KEEP or HOST ANY CONTENT or MATERIALS!
We appreciate your understanding.
Please click here to request any removal of copyrighted content.